The Sunshine Award

by - 09:22

Thank you logo-ligi for nominating me for the Sunshine Award :). I can't lie, it put a smile on my face to know that a blogger out there found me to be a fabulous blogger - feels kinda awesome. So thank you very much. I am genuinely touched. 


The rules for accepting the award are pretty easy and straightforward (that I like): Include the Award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog; answer 10 questions about yourself; nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers; link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog letting them know about the award; share the love and link the person who nominated you.


10 Questions


1. Favourite childhood memory: Barbecue's at my aunts with the entire family (good food, good music, and fun times).
2. Real fear I have: Not achieving my goals.
3. Describe myself: Afro-geek-chic (if that's even a word).
4. States I have lived in: Lagos and London.
5. My style: Simple. 
6. Favourite breakfast: Oats with cinnamon and nutmeg or a strawberry and banana smoothie.
7. Hobbies: Photography, music and travelling.  
8. The most important thing I'd tell people: Life's too short to be miserable and not do what it is you really want.
9. One of my passions: This (bookshy).
10. The one truth I have learned: I'm still learning.


And for my 10 fabulous nominees (in no particular order, and they aren't all book bloggers)


Book Bloggers
Accra books and things
AmyReads
Black Book News
KinnaReads
logo-ligi
Reading Has Purpose
The African Literature Post

Non-book bloggers
A Fulani Nigerian in London
Natural Nigeria
VieveButterfly

You May Also Like

2 Comments